The entry fee is 10$ including taxes and service fees.
Entry is free for children 12 and under.
Tickets are available on site only, on the day of the event. No tickets sold online.
The second season of Piknic Électronik Gatineau takes place every sunday, from June 10th to September 16th 2012, except September 1st, from 2pm to 9pm. In case of rain, visit the Website Sunday morning at 10 AM.
For any questions about box-office, contact us via email@example.com
PIKNIC SEASON PASS
The season pass is on sale at the price of 50$ taxes included! The season passes are available until July 1st and on sale at the events, at Fuji Suhi, 163 Promenade du portage and 2310 St-Louis (pont-alonzo), Gatineau, Quebec and at NRML, 184 Rideau, Ottawa, Ontario.
Have you season pass delivered! With the purchase of 15$ or more of sushis, you can order your season pass at home wih your meal! The delivery of your season pass are subject to the politics of Fuji Sushi restaurants.
CONDITIONS OF USE
• The season pass grants access to all summer events at River Park, behind the Canadian Museum of Civilizations.
• The pass does not include access to the Piknic Électronik events in Montreal.
• In the event of a cancellation for one of the events, no refund will be granted.
• You must present your valid pass every time you enter and exit the site. To prevent counterfeiting, our box-office and security personnel may ask you to produce one other piece of identification.
• Season passes are the property of Piknic Electronik Gatineau. They are individual and non-transferable. All fraudulent use of season passes will result in the on-the-spot confiscation of the pass, and the expulsion of its holder from the site.
• Any lost pass won’t be replaced, and won’t be reimbursed.